Saturday 5 May 2012

My birthday wish list... I'll have everything from Tatty Devine please!! :)



Oooh, it's the weekend... and better than that, it's a bank holiday weekend!!!! Woo and indeed hoo!!
For some reason my body won't let me sleep in anymore!! I had nothing to get up for in particular this morning... well, I thought I had an opticians appointment at 8.30am but I got the wrong Saturday.. doh!

Anyway, what better way to start the day than to mooch around in my PJ's with a cup of coffee trawling the internet for items I wish I owned!! :)

And as it's my birthday in 2 months(ish) I thought I may as well start a wish list (and hope someone will look at it!!!!)

I've always been a fan of quirky retro jewellery, anything that makes a statement!! I used to buy a lot from this seller on Ebay but she's disappeared recently! :(

My favourite jewellery designer has to be Tatty Devine!!!
Tatty Devine

The thing is, it's not exactly cheap and you'd need to take out a small loan for their most popular items but I'm counting on getting one of their best sellers... the Name Necklace!


Thing is, I could go for the very obvious choice of getting my name!!!! Original eh?!! But I want to be more quirky than that... so I'm thinking, what word sums me up?!! Glittery?! Crazy?!!!
Oooh, I like this...... I do say Crikey a lot!! :)



I think it's time to put this out to the masses!! What word sums me up?!
The most popular word is the necklace I get made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment